Various agencies are able to help if you want to quit. Usually, you’ll need a referral from a general practitioner. After your registration, you will receive an invitation for an intake interview.

For more information:
You can also try to quit or cut down your use.

Other interesting sites about drugs and sex work are:

Contact us